If your challenging job calls for stable access mats to install over wetlands, sensitive terrain, uneven ground or any sub-grade conditions, Buckeye Mats can help.
Portable roadways solutions
Buckeye Mats offers fast quotes on multiple options for access mats. We find the most appropriate, durable and safe matting for your jobsite. Our laminated mats provide ground stabilization for vehicles under 100,000 pounds.
Remember to include necessary transition mats to assure the stability and efficiency of your road mats. Our 12” x 4’ x 16’ hardwood transition mats can be ordered in any length.
Call to discuss the challenges of your jobsite, such as temperature extremes, severe flooding or extreme conditions, heavy equipment variables and above all, jobsite safety.
Benefits of working with Buckeye Mats
- Crane mat bridges and temporary road mats in materials suitable to your site
- Trusses, crane and excavator support solutions
- Laminated access mats in unlimited configurations
- Premium HDPE composite mats for access roads and working platforms for vehicles, equipment and personnel
- Cost comparisons between mat solutions to help you select the best construction mats for your jobsite
Buy, rent or purchase temporary road mats with buy-back option
Purchase your mats, or ask us about renting and leasing access mats. Under the right conditions, we can also arrange to buy your mats back when your job is done.
Our 50+ inventory storage sites and 18 sawmills allow us to negotiate your construction mat needs from start to finish.
As a trusted North American construction mat producer and supplier, we serve the oil and gas, power transmission, alternative energy, public works industries and beyond.