At Buckeye Mats, we are experts on composite mats for energy-related projects, transmission lines, environmental remediation and pipeline projects for the oil and gas industries. DURA-BASE® mats are a sound choice.
Stability, strength and longevity defines DURA-BASE® mats
- Specifications: 4.25″ x 8′ x 14′
- Access environmentally sensitive locations with minimal surface and soil disturbance
- Deploy where uniform surfaces are essential
- Composite mats significantly outperform timber mats in strength and longevity
- Built-in tread patterns improve safety and traction for load-bearing vehicles
- Overlapping lip system and easy-lock feature minimizes chance for slippage and movement
- Can support compressive loads up to 600 psi
- High performance in year-round, extreme weather conditions
- Non-absorbent materials prevent cross-contamination between work sites
Rent DURA-BASE® mats and cut costs
DURA-BASE® mats are so tough they are ideal for re-purposing from job to job. Unless you plan to inventory your own mats, renting construction mats could be a great choice.
Download PDF for additional information on renting DURA-BASE® mats.
Buy used DURA-BASE® mats
Because we promote DURA-BASE® mats frequently for projects nationwide, we have access to Used Durabase mats. Call for quotes and shipping details.