These are the access mats of choice for avoiding costly weather delays due to muddy work sites, wet, and uneven or unsteady ground. Buckeye Mats provides Dura-Deck®, the heavy-duty composite matting system designed to provide access roads and working platforms for loads up to 80 tons.
HDPE Dura-Deck® mats outperform plywood every time
Made from post-industrial recycled plastic, Dura-Deck® mats will not rot or splinter. Less rigid than wood mats, these materials are flexible enough to follow the contours of your terrain without breaking or cracking.
Features and benefits of Dura-Deck® mats
- Portable and durable enough for years of use and hundreds of projects
- Less expensive than fiberglass and more cost-effective thn plywood
- Protects vehicles and equipment from excessive wear and damage due to unstable ground conditions
- Four traction varieties to suit your worksite
- 500 sheets can be shipped in a standard US tractor trailer or 40’ ocean container
- Guaranteed for 7 years